Atlantis University Admission - Transfer Students
Admission Requirements for Transfer Students.
ATLANTIS UNIVERSITY (AU) Course Numbering System helps ensure the ease of transferring credits between institutions of higher education in the United States. We are pleased to accept all applicable and transferable credits from other institutions.
Admission Requirements for Transfer Students:
- Must be 18 years or older or have written permission from a parent or legal guardian.
- Complete in-person interview.
- Provide a copy of their high school diploma or GED or similar and translated document if they completed secondary education in another country. Documents from non-English speaking countries must be translated into English.
- Provide official transcript from other licensed or approved post secondary schools if seeking transfer credit. Documents must be translated into English.
- Evidence of English proficiency is required if a student’s primary language is not English. The applicant must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Please see the admissions department for more information.
Official transcripts and any other documentation must be forwarded directly to the Atlantis University the granting institution.
1442 Biscayne Boulevard
Miami, Fl 33132