Undergraduate Students - Associate of Science Degree in International Business
If you are interested in an exciting career in global business, the Associate’s degree in International Business offered at Atlantis University is there to give you the foundation that is necessary for success. The program courses can be taken online, as well as at our Miami, Florida campus, and are designed to offer a broad survey of the field.
Students also develop critical sensitivities to issues of cultural diversity, and learn how to effectively communicate , negotiate, and carry out business operations across international borders.
In addition to the program’s core curriculum in International Business, the Associate’s degree also provides a grounding in principles of accounting, human resources, leadership, management, administration, and a variety of industry-based computer applications. Therefore, students who earn their diploma are not only qualified to work in global business, but additionally, will have gained employment credentials that reach out to other positions and fields in the world of business:
Associate of International Business - Program Objetive
- Teach students how to analyze the external and internal influences on business institutions and practices.
- Train students to identify those structures in business organizations that can be managed for productivity.
- Ensure that students are able to distinguish the proper roles and responsibilities of executives and subordinates working in business, industry, and non-profit organizations.
- Encourage students to use technology and other resources to remain current in the business fields of their choice.
- Exercise the analytical and critical thinking processes of students so that they can make effective business decisions.