Welcome to ATLANTIS UNIVERSITY (AU).
- Must be at least 18 years or older, or have written permission from a parent or legal guardian.
- Provide a copy of high school diploma or similar document certifying secondary education level was completed. All documents from non-English speaking countries must be translated into English. Official transcripts and any other documentation must be forwarded directly to Atlantis University Miami from the granting institution.Evidence of English proficiency is required if a student’s primary language is not English.
Please contact the admissions department for more information.
Application DocumentsApplication Documents Package
- Below there is a check-list of what international applicants must send, in order to apply to Atlantis University (AU).. All of these requirements (Application Documents Package) must be submitted before a decision can be made,regarding a future acceptance to the institution.International Student Application Form (Download the Application).
- An U.S. $50 non-refundable application fee and a U.S. $300 refundable tuition deposit.
- Copy of applicant’s current passport, photo and personal information (name, address, date of birth) appearing in the front of the document.
- Official High School transcripts translated in English.
- Proof of a reliable financial support upon arrival into the United States of America. Applicants must provide a copy of their bank statement showing recent deposit / withdrawal activity, a similar sponsor’s bank statement, or any other written financial support.
- Additionally must provide an Affidavit of Support indicating that sufficient funds will be available on his or her account. This last document applies only in cases where financial support is expected to come from a family member or sponsor. The financial resources must be at least equal to the total cost of the chosen academic program (tuition, books, supplies), plus monthly living expenses. If the applicant will be living with friends or family members while attending the school, they must provide a letter as proof.
- In compliance with U.S. regulations applicants may need to pay a Homeland Security fee. An admissions representative at Atlantis University Miami can help determine whether is applicable or not. Contact the Admissions Office.
- Send the Application Document Package (all of the above) to the following address: Atlantis University, 1442 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, FL 33132.
- Once all application documents have been submitted and reviewed by Atlantis University, the institution will make an admissions ruling and notify students of its decision. If Atlantis University Miami does offer a positive admission response, the student will subsequently receive a formal letter of acceptance, an I-20 Form, instructions for enrollment, and important information about housing and travel arrangements.
Immigration RequirementsImmigration RequirementsOnce an international applicant has been admitted to Atlantis University, the institution will issue an I-20 form. The newly-admitted student must then present the I-20 document to a U.S. Embassy or Consulate in his or her native country in order to obtain the F-1 visa. The admission materials Atlantis University
Miami sends out to new students includes additional information about this procedure. To learn more about the I-20 click here.
Application TermsApplication TermsAtlantis University is an open enrollment institution, which means students can sign up to start taking classes any month of the year. There are no deadlines. However once accepted, international students should arrive to U.S territory at least three weeks prior to the beginning of classes.
Application ProcessApplication Process
- Atlantis University’s application process for International Students involves three basic steps:
- Submit the Application Document Package to Atlantis University, Biscayne Bay Miami Florida campus anytime of the year.
- The applicant will receive a formal letter of acceptance along with the I-20 Form, instructions for enrollment, and information about travel documents.
- An Atlantis University’s admissions representative will contact the accepted applicant to set up a telephone interview.