Bookkeepers are business professionals whose work responsibilities center around the day-to-day financial transactions that take place in a company or organization. More specifically, bookkeepers utilize accounting software and electronic log books in order to maintain records of the money coming into a business (sales, receipts), as well as the money going out (purchases, expense reimbursement, bills paid). Periodically, a member of management at an organization may also call upon the bookkeeper to prepare specific financial charts and reports..
The Bookkeeping Diploma program at Atlantis University has been strategically designed to prepare individuals for employment in the field.
A balanced combination of theoretical and skill-building courses make up the curriculum, and students are trained in business math, accounting, the principles, practices, and techniques of bookkeeping, as well as industry-related computer applications. Specific readings, projects, and exams are determined by instructors on a course-by-course basis.
Provide students with the education and hands-on training that they need to qualify for entry-level employment in business, government, or any other industry that requires the skills of a bookkeeper.
- Students benefit from small classes and greater individual attention.
- Hands-on training in accounting, business fundamentals, and assorted computer programs.
- Degree credit given for course-equivalent, military and on-the-job training.
- Fast paced programs for your convenience.
- Courses can be taken at Atlantis University Biscayne Bay campus - Miami Florida, or online, as part of the school’s distance learning facility