ATLANTIS UNIVERSITY (AU) - Atlantis University Values
Atlantis University prides itself on the continual pursuit of excellence in higher education. At Atlantis University Miami, we look to attract insightful and talented individuals in order to provide them with the fundamental concepts, technical training, problem-solving techniques, and final polish that they will need in order to thrive in today’s competitive job markets.
ATLANTIS UNIVERSITY (AU) is committed to …
- Developing and maintaining superior academic programs via the latest pedagogic methods and cutting-edge educational technologies.
- Offering a dynamic curriculum that is responsive to advancements and changing trends in the worlds of business and technology.
- Training and enabling students to manage industry and social challenges with creativity, critical analysis, responsibility and commitment.
- Being internationally recognized for academic excellence and having graduates who are distinguished for their professional competencies and personal virtues.
- Cultivating integrity, honesty, and principles of equality within the student community.
- Respecting cultural differences and being sensitive to groups with special needs.
- Leveraging industry and employment relationships in order to help students find jobs.
Atlantis University is a private institution of higher learning that through its School of Business and the School of Computer Sciences provides career-minded students with a quality education that encourages professional as well as personal development.
Atlantis University’s educational mission includes …
- Cultivating excellence in higher education by utilizing pedagogic techniques that are proven to impart knowledge, foster creativity, and encourage professional and personal discovery.
- Working in partnership with the multicultural community in order to offer career-oriented courses and degrees that are accessible and affordable.
- Promoting drive, personal achievement, and the development of ethical sensitivity in the marketplace.
- Preparing students to become career-minded, responsible professionals.
- Encouraging a sense of civic responsibility in students so that they graduate with the social awareness and talents that are needed to craft real solutions to community problems.